Monday, January 31, 2011

Yezzy Taught me: G.O.O.D M.U.I.S.C


So I'm a huge fan of Kanye West maybe more than some,I'm a fan even though people consider him to be a Narcissist. I'm a fan of his craft,his swagger, his ability to massacre a beat,his self-evident confidence in his  craft,and his lyrical candidness.His latest album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, has to be one of his greatest albums apart from his first CD The College Dropout in my opinion. My favorite tracks are Blame Game,  All of the Lights,and So Appalled. I could give a review,but it wouldn't be the same as getting the album yourself it's just unexplainable! Also this album has some great collaborations: Elton John,Beyonce,Alica Keys,Big Sean,and Jay-z, its definitely worth it. Downloading is just not the same as actually getting the CD. -This message is brought to you by a die hard Yezzy fan! #YEZZYTAUGHTME Good Music!

One of my favorite lines from the album
"I just needed time alone with my own thoughts, got treasures in my mind/ But couldn't open up my vaults ... Reality is catching up with me/ Taking my inner child/ I'm fighting for custody." - Kanye West : Power