Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Music Lupe Fiasco ft.Skylar Grey-Words I Never Say



Lupe Fiasco hits us with another amazing track,called Words I Never Say ft Skylar Grey from his upcoming album LASERS,which drops March 8,2011. This track is extremely thought provoking,and I can't wait to hear his album.People have been upset with Lupe's criticism of the government,but nonetheless Lupe is an extremely conscious and intelligent lyricist,we don't have too many of them around. I like the song it's not radio friendly it doesn't have any dance steps or anything that resembles the crap on the radio today just raw lyricism. WARNING: If you detest intellectuals this is not for you my dear! Check it out below
Favorite Line:
 "A rebel in your thoughts ain't gon' make it halt 
If you don't become an actor, you'll never be a factor"

Atlantic Records better not drop the ball on this album.....#thatisall!